WELCOME

http://www.cute-smiley.com

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Still a student.

Assalamualaikum ! Hello readers ! :D

I just checked that my last entry is on 27 October 2012 ! Now,  its April 2013 already. That is really loooong time. I really really miss blogging, blog walking, interact with all the bloggers, but I just don't have time. Sobss. T__T

Anyway, I'm currently busy with my studies. Yes, I'm still studying. Haihh bila lah nak habis Diploma ni. 29 April until 12 May is my BIG exam. My BIGGEST exam is on September 2013. So, I'm trying my best to pass in all papers. Inshaa Allah. Pleaseeeee pray for my success. I really hope to PASS in one shot. I don't want to repeat any paper. :'(

I would like to apologize to everyone that I ever hurt, yelled, kick or whatsoever things or words that I use that broke your heart into pieces, SORRY. Don't keep it in your heart. Let's just be good friends. I'm 'friendly'. :D

10 April. Forever 21.
Apikah mintak maap kalau ada salah silap.
^___^

Btw, Thank you for all birthday wishes on 10 April. Sorry that I can't reply each of you in Facebook or Twitter. Just stay keep in touch okay. Maybe, I'll active blogging after finish my studies on September. I repeat, MAYBE.

I wish you all the best in life, readers. Keep smiling.



A F I Q A H Z A I R I Z A L

0 pencinta coklat: