WELCOME

http://www.cute-smiley.com

Saturday, October 27, 2012

See you !

Assalamualaikum ! Hello readers ! :D

Whoot, haven't blogging for loooooong time yo. Not even blog walking. Sorry. I have life to go through, that's why. Hikss. :D

Well, currently I am still a student nurse. I'm senior now! yeah, third year student. Almost done my Diploma In Nursing. InsyaAllah. Busy with my study. err, study ke? Ngehehe :D


Tomorrow, 28/10/2012, I'll be going to Hospital Fatimah, Johor for one month posting. Gonna leave Selangor again. After Johor, maybe I'll be going to another few hospital for my practical. I'm excited to go to psychatric hospital. Can't wait !! Hope I can do my very best on each hospital. Wish me luck ! :D

Can't wait to sit for SUCCEED & LJM examination yo! I'll do my best in my big exam and leave SEGi Kota Damansara. yeayy ! :D

By the way, friends, we're not going to see each other for this few months since we're busy with our posting. Hope you'll do your best okayy ! Go go chaiyox ! We'll meet again one day. Keep in touch ! ;)



Much love, 
Afiqah Zairizal

A F I Q A H Z A I R I Z A L

2 pencinta coklat:

NasQ said... [Reply]

lamanya menyepi...

wisata bakti alam said... [Reply]

kunjungan gan,bagi - bagi motivasi
Hal mudah akan terasa sulit jika yg pertama dipikirkan adalah kata SULIT.Yakinlah bahwa kita memiliki kemampuan dan kekuatan.
ditunggu kunjungan baliknya yaa :)