WELCOME

http://www.cute-smiley.com

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Counting days.

Assalamualaikum ! Hello readers ! :D

Another day, another story. Ohh how are you guys? Hope all of you are doing fine. Well, actually I'm a little bit excited since I'm going to finish my Diploma In Nursing in ONE WEEK time!! Yes. After 3 years 3 months, I'll be finishing my diploma.

Please don't judge. Some of my friends are taking their Degree, but me? Nevermind. I'm thankful enough. At least I have something to make my parents proud of me. Yippiee! ^___^

19 September 2013, Lembaga Jururawat Malaysia (LJM) examination is very important for me to get my license as a nurse. So, all hospital is welcome to hire me as your staff nurse. Any hospital won't regret to have such an intelligence & hardworking nurse like me. *blushing*

Anyway, I hope want all of nursing Segian PASS successfully in this Septemper LJM. No supplimentary exam please. Wasting money & time. Stop giving SEGi money because of your failure. Make your parents proud of you.

All the best, staff nurses ! 



A F I Q A H Z A I R I Z A L

0 pencinta coklat: