WELCOME

http://www.cute-smiley.com

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

maal hijrah .


Salam Maal Hijrah everyone. this is the start of another NEW year. i bet all of you have your own determination in this new year. just now, i've a lil chitchat w my friends. he said that his girl dump him becoz his girl said that couple is forbidden in Islam. i've heard that before. but, i still couple w someone. but, for this moment..im single okayy. :)

then, i was thinking... i've couple w few guys. & ofcourse, i've made a big mistakes by doing that. how much do i need to pay for that? to be honest, im not a good girl. im a bad girl. i have done a lot of mistakes. especially to Allah, papa, mama, my siblings, my friends, everyone ! Astaghfirullah . 

i'm trying to be a better girl afta this. i've spend much time in FB, YM, Skype, Blog. i should spend more time w books ! huhh. final exam is just around the corner. how come i can be DAMN neglect of my studies. so bad. how can i get my spirit back? i feel like i've lost my spirirt. i need it back. please.

ya Allah, bantulah hamba mu ini. Ampunkan aku kerana sering alpa dengan perintahmu ya Allah. jadikan lah aku seorang yang lebih baik dari sebelumnya ya Allah. bukakanlah pintu hatiku untuk terus beribadah kepada Mu. kuatkanlah ingatanku, tajamkanlah fikiranku. lapangkanlah dadaku. tenangkan lah jiwaku. permudahkan lah segala urusan bagiku ya Allah. Amiin.


- afiqah zairizal - 

A F I Q A H Z A I R I Z A L

0 pencinta coklat: