WELCOME

http://www.cute-smiley.com

Thursday, December 23, 2010

exam .

23.12.2010. Thursday. i woke up at 5.30. cant sleep. then, i wash my face & start revisioning. at 6am, i take a bath & prepare myself to d college. its rainy. at 9am, get into the exam hall. answer the Q paper of HS1. easy.hard.easy.hard.hard. huhh. start xde mood afta answering that paper. shahrul said he answered the Q paper in 30 min only! grrr! aku punye la pecah otak nk pike. gahh~
there's Q bout muscle of face. thanx 2 shahrul. if its not him, i wont b able 2 answer the Q. hee~

at 12pm, me & alina go straight to the cafe. having lunch. then, go back to exam hall. juz sitting outside the hall. lepaking. me damn dizzy. nak muntah lagik. so bad. afta eat some sweets, i felt better. at 2pm, get into the hall. answer the NS 1 Q paper. easy.easy.easy.easy.hard. at 5pm, get back home. :)

ta mood sgt mao cerita pasal exam coz mmg exam adlh bnd yg menyebabkn org yg ta study mcm aku ni ta happy. lol. overall, ok laa. insyaAllah bole kot got 3 pointer ++. huu~ hope so. tawakkaltualallah..


- afiqah zairizal -

A F I Q A H Z A I R I Z A L

0 pencinta coklat: