WELCOME

http://www.cute-smiley.com

Saturday, November 13, 2010

P for Professional

last friday, we have public speaking b4 goin back home. at first, our CI askin 4 volunteer. as usual, no one come in front. then, the CI kept kutuk2 us. everyone was juz lookin at me & wan. the CI called Lily but she juz stand up in front & say nothing. i was pity her, then i stand up & go in front & every1 was clap their hands like there's a DIVA in front there. cewahh ! :P

okayy. i juz talk & talk till the CI say , 'ok, enuff. give chance to sum1 else'. well, hell yeahh. i dun like goin infront & talk bcoz once i talk, i juz cant stop. ahaa. evry1 was juz laughing hearing my talk. i said about my feelings about the BORING practical & the CI was juz said 'okay, go on. juz say what u feel'. thanx God my english was not that bad. so, i juz say the broken english. do i care? haha. after i kutuk2 SEGi, i go back & me & my friends were very noisy back there. ohh snapp ! :P

when its time to go home, me, alina & the guys snapping pic w our liscence. my along's liscense was missing. so, we're proud to have the P ! owh yeahh ! excited seyhh. so, we're show off to along that all of us have P except angah ! haha. cool dude ! :D




gadis yg ade lesen P ,
eika.

A F I Q A H Z A I R I Z A L

0 pencinta coklat: