WELCOME

http://www.cute-smiley.com

Saturday, June 5, 2010

SEGi [Day 2]

May 30, 2010 Sunday. bangun pepagi coz have to go to SEGi fer online PTPTN. we need to go half an hour b4 the time as the lif stop floor by floor. tggu lif pon da setengah jam. nak jalan ke SEGi lagi. need lotsa time lah. we reached at SEGi aroud 8.30am. the activity start on 9am. there half an hour left. so, we juz hanging out, lepak di lobi, sembang2. then, dipanggil ke IT Lab. there's about 162 new students on May 2010 intake. ramai pergh!

dlm lab tuh, ktorg diterangkan on how to fill the borang. bla bla bla~ & there's one girl who sit beside me. & she know NOTHING about computer. doesnt noe how to open the web & kinda stress me as she sat beside me. OMG! i hate diz. then, i've to teach her one by one. i type fer her, i click fer her. ouhhhhh!! after the registeration fer PTPTN, i ran away from her. but she still follow me. my housemate ws juz laugh & konon simpati. ciss! tension gilaaa.

then, we went to Cova Square fer lunch. almaklumlah, mlm smlm makan MAGGI je. so, g kat restoran FATIMAH. mahal ok. huhh! nasi lemak + fresh orange = RM5.40. maybe standard fer u guyz. but not for me. heee~ *kedekut* & then, we bought some junkfood. hee~ & we bought MILLIONARE. alaa, jutaria la. ya laa, boring kann. so, beli benda tuh. at least, ade entertainment sket. hee~ :P

settle beli beli, kami balik umah. smpi umah, bace majalah. lpas uh, lepak jap. then, baru start maen jutaria. haha. maen almost sejam stgh kott, then penat. aku pon ape lagi, tido lerh. ptg ag time uhh. then, da tido kejap, ktorg melepak dpan tv plak. haha. nothing interesting lah. juz melepak & melepak & bergelak ketawa mcm org kene histeria. haha :D


A F I Q A H Z A I R I Z A L

0 pencinta coklat: